Provide deep relaxation for your skin with a Face Roller. This beauty tool originally comes from China, where it has been providing radiant skin since the 17th century.
The naturally cooling roller stimulates the blood circulation, tightens the skin and improves its elasticity. Massage with the Face Roller activates the lymph flow in the face, reducing swelling and eliminating toxins.
The facial massage with the Face Roller shows visible results already with the first application:
- Blood circulation of the skin is stimulated
- Gentle lymphatic drainage
- Swelling of the face is reduced
- Skin elasticity is improved
- Care products are better absorbed
- Face muscles are relaxed
Application on the face
- Cleanse your face thoroughly before you start with the facial massage. You can use the Face Roller “pure” without any product or in combination with face oil, cream or serum, so that it is better absorbed into the skin.
- Start the massage in the middle of the face and move the roller towards the outside of the face.
- Roll gently from the inside of the face to the ears, chin and forehead, always in an outward movement.
- Roll over each area at least five times. Avoid forward and backward movements and excessive pressure, especially around the eyes, where the skin is particularly thin and sensitive.
Tip: To enhance the decongesting and cooling effect of the Face Roller, place the Face Roller in the freezer or refrigerator for a few minutes before use.
Clean the Face Roller after each use with a mild soap and warm water to remove bacteria and product residue. After washing, it is best to air dry the Face Roller.
Even if you put the Face Roller in the freezer or refrigerator before use, you should not store it there for long periods of time as this can damage the stone permanently.